ZP Group’s (www.zpgroup.com) subsidiaries ‘Zachary Piper Solutions’ and ‘Piper Companies’ are each specialized service providers focused on delivering niche human capital solutions within the Commercial and Defense IT Applications and Intelligence arenas. Our customers encounter highly technical challenges and depend on us to provide talented individuals in support of their most critical functions, many of which are considered mission critical and/or critical to national security.
Some of the areas in which we focus include cyber security, software development, applications development, systems integration, IT management and support of IT and Intelligence related Department of Defense initiatives. Our customers include many of the Fortune 500 as well as multiple government agencies. ZP Group is a rapidly growing and dynamic company.
ZP Group’s growth has facilitated the need to expand its critical Back Office support team. The Credit & Collections Analyst will work under the Credit & Collections Manager and be responsible for the collections operations of the Company and its subsidiaries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties will entail making daily/regular contact with customers current and past due to anticipate and resolve any issues and to request payment.
- Understand the company workflow processes and work jointly with co-dependent department such as sales, contracts, billing, cash applications, to ensure maximum efficiency of the company cash cycle is maintained.
- Ensure the integrity our accounts receivable.
- May establish alternate payment plans for past due accounts.
- Responsible for follow up until payment is received.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal/external customers.
- Identify possible causes for problems and work effectively to find creative and viable solutions.
- This position requires that you be a self-motivated professional with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, NetSuite, CRM.
- May be required, on occasion, to work non-business hours.
- 5+ years commercial credit & collection experience.
- Experience with Staffing and Incident Response business models related collections.
- Qualified candidates will be responsible for overseeing company accounts receivable to ensure integrity of its A/R.
- Maintaining positive customer (internal/external) relationships
- Achieving corporate goals through analysis and problem solving to eliminate barriers that delay payments.
- Integrity – Is the cornerstone to all financial transactions.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Probing to get to the issue.
- Problem Solving – Probing for answers and to fully understand the issues that cause payment delays.
- Taking Action – Weighing different solutions and acting accordingly and in the best interest of the corporation.
- Negotiating – Able to meet both parties needs; create a “win-win” situation the balances customer and company needs.
- Influencing/Persuasion – Effective communication and persuasion skills dealing with professionals at varying levels.
- Innovative Management – Use multiple techniques to facilitate creative thinking draw out analytical solutions.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Internal ZP Group Opportunities
Mclean, VA 22102