Piper Companies is searching for Divisional Recruiters to support the 4th largest growing IT Recruiting and Consulting Firms in the country for our Columbia, MD office.
Responsibilities for the Divisional Recruiter include:
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting tasks such as posting jobs to our career portal, sourcing resumes on job boards, speaking with & meeting candidates, obtaining referrals, submitting candidate profiles to customers, prepping individuals for interviews, salary negotiations, checking professional references, and overseeing all necessary onboarding paperwork before a consultant begins to work for our clients
- Populate new candidates, update profiles, and document all daily activity in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Fill out weekly recruiter report documenting activity and candidate pipelines
- Work with Account Managers to qualify client requisitions and understand the skillsets sought out by their customers
- Assist sales team with business development responsibilities such as gathering leads to import into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, setting new meetings from reference checks, attending customer meetings, and selling Piper Companies services
Qualifications and Skills of the Divisional Recruiter include:
- Recruiting experience working at a staffing firm, on a talent acquisition team, within a human resources department, or experience within a sales or customer service organization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skills
- Desire to learn more about complex IT and Clinical technologies and tools
- Ability to work in with a strong sense of urgency, stay even-tempered during unpredictable business outcomes, handle multiple tasks at a given time, and show initiative daily in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Columbia, MD
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- Full Benefits – United Healthcare, Delta Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k Employer Matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
ommunications, Business Development, time management, Account Director, producer
If interested, please send your resume into Preston Andersen at email@example.com.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Internal ZP Group Opportunities
Columbia, MD 21075