Piper Companies is seeking a QA Automation Tester who will work on a small project team to deliver a globally used software product.
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Tester include:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of business analysts, developers, testers and project managers to contribute toward the creation of an automated testing framework.
- Follow sound software development practices in documentation, code reviews, version control and commenting in code.
- Write detailed test cases and follow sound QA practices to drive quality in Services-Oriented-Architecture (SOA) software product.
- Create and execute load tests utilizing contemporary load testing tools.
Qualifications of the QA Automation Tester include:
- 4+ years of software development or QA Automation experience using C#, C++, Java, Ruby or Python.
- Strong knowledge of automated testing tools, such as Selenium WebDriver or CodedUI.
- Experience testing both web applications and web services.
- Good understanding of database concepts, including working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with performance/load testing using HP Load Runner or similar tools.
Compensation for the QA Automation Tester:
- Salary Range: $80,000 to $100,000 depending on skill level and prior experience
- Competitive Benefits Package: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Amber Buckner at email@example.com
QA tester, qa automation tester, qa automation engineer, qa engineer, SOA, software, test, software test, application tester, qa automation, web application, web services, test cases, test case, C#, C++, java, ruby, python, selenium, selenium webdriver, codedUI, database, queries, sql, sql queries, load testing, performance testing, HP load runner