ZP Group is seeking a Senior Paralegal to review, draft, and negotiate corporate contracts, including services agreements and technology agreements for three operating entities; a cybersecurity firm (The Crypsis Group), a government subcontractor (Zachary Piper Solutions), and a commercial staffing company (Piper Companies). This position requires previous exposure to contracts writing and contracts negotiation.
ZP Group is a rapidly expanding organization with unwavering plans to grow significantly year over year. This position is a great opportunity for someone interested in joining an expanding organization and building institutional knowledge. The Sr. Paralegal will also be responsible for cradle-to-grave contracts administration, and will be responsible for the preparation, negotiation, and administration of agreements with customers.
Responsibilities of the Senior Paralegal:
- Author, review, and negotiate a wide array of corporate contracts, including but not limited to MSAs & SOWs, DPAs, BAAs, EULAs, Subcontract Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Partnership Agreements.
- Coordinate the full-lifecycle contracts management process in a high-volume environment with quick turnaround times
- Subcontract management, including communicating contract compliance requirements
- Review, modify, and negotiate all contract provisions, including Statements of Work (SOWs), Business Associate Agreements (BAAs), Master Services Agreements (MSAs), and contract mods
- Use SharePoint to ensure appropriate documents are on file such as fully executed agreements and other contract compliance documents as required for audit purposes
- Coordinate various types of agreements and other contractual documents with various corporate departments, such as accounting, billing, and sales
Required Qualifications of the Senior Paralegal:
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters strongly preferred) in related field required
- 10+ years professional experience as a senior-level paralegal
- Substantive experience authoring contracts and contract templates, particularly service agreements and subcontracts
- Willing to work after hours as needed, including occasional evenings and weekends under a high work volume, high turnaround environment
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments and meet critical deadlines
Highly Desirable Qualifications of the Senior Paralegal:
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFAR
- Understanding of GDPR and/or experience negotiating DPAs
- Previous experience supporting incident response services
- Experience with SLED contracts
Compensation of the Senior Paralegal:
- Salary: $90,000 to $110,000/year + Bonus
- Benefits: United Healthcare Medical, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k w/ 3% Match through Voya, Remote Flexibility (1 to 2 days per week)
If Interested, please send resumes to Mike Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org