Piper Companies is currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a rapidly growing analytics team that is currently addressing modern-day challenges through the use of data mining and machine learning, statistical modeling, simulation, optimization, and big data technologies.
Responsibilities for the Senior Data Scientist include:
- Design, develop, and deploy high-end scalable systems for advanced analytics applications across various verticals (i.e. healthcare, transportation, financial etc.).
- Contribute to major projects and initiatives with high impact across various organizations internally.
- Conduct research, design, and prototype robust / scalable models based on machine learning, data mining, and statistical modeling to create solutions for key business issues.
- Partner with internal business groups and development teams to confirm models can be implemented as part of a solution offering that can be replicated across varying client base.
Requirements for the Senior Data Scientist include:
- 10+ years’ experience working in the data science field and working with a diverse set of data sources (i.e. spatial, graph data, time series data, semi-structured/unstructured data etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of data science fundamentals including machine learning, data mining and statistical predictive modeling. Extensive experience applying these concepts to modern-day challenges.
- Expertise with applicable programming and analytics languages (i.e. Python, R, C/C++).
- Strong understanding of big data technologies, ETL, and statistics.
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics is strongly preferred.
Compensation for the Senior Data Scientist include:
- Annual Salary Range: $140,000 – $160,000 based on experience
- Competitive Benefits Package: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Amber Buckner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Scientist, Senior Data Scientist, Principal Data Scientist, PhD, Masters, data mining, big data, machine learning, AI, statistical modeling, statistics, simulation, optimization, analytics, data source, data, spatial, graph data, time series data, semi-structured data, unstructured data, predicitive modeling, programming, python, r, c, c++, etl, computer science, computer engineer, mathematics