Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Business Technology Analyst to join a large full-service CRO in Raleigh, NC.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Business Technology Analyst include:
- Perform business analysis in support of various complex clinical projects, including clinical trials systems and integrations
- Collect, evaluate, and compress data and information from multiple sources, differentiating between actual and required user needs
- Create business & functional requirements documentation using internal templates, and further manage requirements maintaining traceability and change control
- Assist with writing text and graphical use cases detailing business and systems process flows / data flows
- Collaborate with testing team on test results and root cause analysis, identifying requirement gaps and resolutions.
Requirements of the Sr. Business Technology Analyst Include:
- 8+ years’ business analysis experience in complex environment.
- Technical aptitude to provide necessary analysis and documentation of requirements supporting SDLC, including both GxP and non-GxP applications
- Ability to interact with stakeholders, business users and project management staff
- Prior CRO or Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred
- IIBA CBAP certification is preferred
Compensation for the Sr. Business Technology Analyst:
- Salary Range: $50-60/hr (or $100-$115k annually) depending on experience
- Competitive Benefits Package
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com
Keywords: IT, technology, BA, business analyst, business analysis, analyze, project management, project, clinical trials, business, functional, requirements, requirements gathering, test, testing, root cause, root cause analysis, process, process flows, data flows, use case, users, documentation, integration, systems, software, applications, sw application, CRO, pharmaceutical, pharma, SDLC, GxP, IIBA, CBAP, benefits, Raleigh