Piper Companies is seeking a Storage Area Network (SAN) Engineer for a reputable health organization in Durham, North Carolina.
Responsibilities of the Storage Engineer include:
- Troubleshoot and debug in a complex SAN environment including HBAs, FC/Ethernet switches, and storage targets.
- Design and configure storage networks, disks, volumes, LUNs, replication and archiving.
- Implement back-up and restore, disaster recovery, storage consolidation, data protection, storage performance, etc.
- Investigate and diagnose production issues or outages and respond in a timely fashion.
- Design and implement enterprise infrastructure technology solutions, creating and improving new and existing processes, and developing and maintaining SLAs.
Requirements of the Storage Engineer include:
- 5-7+ years of Storage Engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the management and configuration of NetApp storage area networks.
- Detailed knowledge of storage protocols (i.e. Fibre Channel, SAS, and iSCSI).
- Proficiency with various operating systems (Red Hat Linux, Windows, and VMware) including multipath configuration.
- Prior data center migration experience is strongly preferred.
Compensation for the Storage Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $110,000 to $125,000 annually depending on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
Please send qualified resumes to Amber Buckner at email@example.com
Keywords: storage engineer, storage, san engineer, san, storage area network, engineer, netapp, HBA, FC, ethernet, switch, production, outage, design, implement, deploy, configure, configuration, red hat, linux, windows, vmware, operating system, data center, migration, back-up, restore, disaster recovery, DR, disk, LUN, data protection, performance, benefits, dental, vision, 401k