Talent Acquisition Specialist: Corporate Recruiter
Summary of Position:
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting cyber-security professionals within the digital forensics industry. The Corporate Recruiter will search for candidates within the cyber-security profession with a focus on post breach incident response experienced candidates. A successful candidates for this role will be customer focused, self motivated and driven individual who is looking to grow in their career and contribute to a growing organization. The Corporate Recruiter will collaborate internally with the Talent Acquisition team and internal hiring leaders to support strategic objectives in an effort to anticipate future hiring needs. The Corporate Recruiter will manage a network of candidates for current funded positions as well as future projected openings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform full life cycle recruiting in terms of candidate identification, interview preparation, feedback communication, compensation negotiations, and details surrounding on-boarding.
- Deliver high activity and qualified candidates supporting the McLean Virginia, New York City, Los Angeles, CA, Austin, TX and Chicago, IL offices.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Manager with relationships bridged with Colleges and Universities to build a pipeline of recent graduates who may have 1-2 years of professional experience after graduating, but are looking to make a professional move and/or into a professional internship program.
- Treat field offices and executive sponsors as internal customers providing the highest quality of service, transparency, and contact.
- Advanced sourcing and networking of passive and active job seekers by utilizing the latest recruiting technologies and multiple referral channels.
- Maintain all external job postings and applicants for open and future positions.
- Document all activity and candidate notes in Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Submit weekly report summarizing all recruiting activity and candidate pipeline.
- Perform Quarterly Business Review (QBR) with Talent Acquisition leaders in company.
- Attend any company meetings and conferences as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ years of recruiting experience ideally within the technology skill-sets.
- Comfortable dealing with internal customers and delivering essential feedback to peers and supervisors.
- Ability to have direct conversations with potential candidates and practices sophisticated lock down techniques that identifies candidate decision making criteria.
- Strong sense of urgency and the potential to achieve at a high level is also required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills – both verbal and written.
- Planning, time management, and organizational skills; creative problem solver and team player
- Knowledge of or some exposure to Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field
- Demonstrate belief in and practice of company Core Values (Focus on Service, Ownership, 360° Development, Passion for Success)
Reporting To: Director of Talent Acquisition ZPG
- Competitive base salary with quarterly bonus plan
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
- 3 Weeks PTO
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Internal ZP Group Opportunities
Mclean, VA 22102